The Best Water Purifier Dealers in Kannur: GEPS Energy
So you’re looking for a water purifier in Kannur and wondering where to start!
You want a reputable dealer who understands the local water conditions and can recommend a high-quality purifier suited to your needs.
Look no further than GEPS Energy, one of the leading water purifier dealers in Kannur with over 15 years of experience. We carry top brands like Kent, Livpure, and Aquaguard and have a solution for any budget. Our team of experts will test your tap water for free and recommend a purifier to remove the specific contaminants in your local water supply. With GEPS Energy, you'll get the peace of mind that comes from clean, pure drinking water in your home, along with friendly service and support. Check out their showroom or give them a call today. Your health and safety are worth it.
Why You Need a Water Purifier in Kannur
If you live in Kannur, a water purifier is an absolute must for your home. Here are a few reasons why:
- The tap water in Kannur contains high levels of chlorine and other chemicals that can be harmful to your health over time. A water purifier removes these impurities and provides you with clean, safe drinking water.
- Kannur's water supply can also contain disease-causing microbes like bacteria, viruses, and protozoa like Cryptosporidium. These contaminants are too small to see with the naked eye but can cause illnesses like cholera, typhoid, and diarrhea if ingested. A water purifier uses filtration and disinfection methods to eliminate these microscopic threats.
- Heavy metals like lead and mercury are sometimes found in Kannur's municipal water. These metals accumulate in the body over time and can cause long-term health issues. An effective water purifier incorporates processes like reverse osmosis to remove toxic heavy metals.
- Plastic residues and other pollutants are making their way into water supplies around the world, including in Kannur. The best water purifiers use multi-stage filtration with activated carbon and other media to catch these dangerous particles before they end up in your glass.
- Water purifiers also improve the taste of your tap water by removing excess chlorine and other compounds that can affect odor and flavor. Your purified water will taste crisp, clean and refreshing.
In summary, a water purifier gives you and your family clean, great-tasting water and peace of mind. For the best water purifier deals in Kannur, check out GEPS Energy. They supply high-quality water purifiers that will transform your tap water and safeguard your health.
Types of Water Purifiers: RO vs UV vs UF
When it comes to choosing a water purifier, you've got options. The three most common types are reverse osmosis (RO), ultraviolet (UV), and ultrafiltration (UF). Let's break down how each works so you can find the best water purifier for your needs.
- Reverse osmosis purifiers use a membrane to remove ions, molecules and larger particles from drinking water. RO removes contaminants like heavy metals, bacteria, and dissolved solids. The downside is that can strip some natural minerals from the water and waste a lot of water in the process. But for high contamination, RO is your best bet.
- Ultraviolet purifiers use UV light to kill pathogens like bacteria, viruses, and protozoa in the water. UV purifiers are very effective at disinfecting water and don’t waste water like RO units. However, they don’t remove chemical contaminants. UV paired with an activated carbon filter can remove chemicals, but for heavy-duty needs, you may want RO.
- Ultrafiltration membranes have larger pores than RO, so they remove contaminants like bacteria, protozoa and some viruses while allowing some natural minerals to remain. UF wastes less water than RO but may not remove all contaminants in high-contamination areas. It’s a good mid-range option.
The choice comes down to your specific water conditions and needs. For most homes, UV or UF should work great and are more eco-friendly. But for high contamination or if you want the cleanest water possible, RO may be worth the investment. Talk to your water purifier dealer to determine the best solution based on your local water quality.
What Makes GEPS Energy the Best Water Purifier Dealers in Kannur
Superior Purification Technology
GEPS Energy uses innovative purification methods like RO (Reverse Osmosis), UV (Ultraviolet), and UF (Ultrafiltration) to produce clean and safe drinking water. RO removes even the smallest particles and dissolved solids, while UV kills bacteria and other microorganisms. UF then acts as a final barrier against cysts and other contaminants. This multi-stage purification process ensures the highest quality water for you and your family.
Premium Materials and Construction
Our water purifiers are built to last using only the best components. Food-grade plastics, durable filters, and precision valves and tubing mean you'll have crystal clear water for years to come without the worry of leaks or malfunctions. Their systems are also attractively designed to complement your kitchen decor.
Exceptional Customer Service
Perhaps the biggest reason GEPS Energy is the top water purifier dealer in Kannur is our dedication to customer satisfaction. Our friendly staff provides free water testing and analysis so, you can choose the perfect system for your needs. We offer installation, maintenance, and repair services to keep your purifier running at peak performance. And if you do have any issues, our support team is just a phone call away, ready to solve any problems promptly and professionally.
Affordable and Cost-Effective
While GEPS Energy water purifiers are premium in every way, we are also surprisingly affordable and cost-effective. Our advanced systems can save you money in the long run by reducing the need for bottled water and medical expenses from water-borne illnesses. They also frequently run sales and promotions offering big discounts and bundled packages on select models. For the highest quality, healthiest water at a reasonable price, GEPS Energy can't be beat.
GEPS Energy quite simply has the best water purifiers and unparalleled service, all at a great value. For your health, home, and wallet, they should be your first and only stop for clean drinking water in Kannur.
How To Choose The Right Water Purifier?
The size of the purifier you need depends on the number of people in your household and your daily water usage. For a small family of 2-3 people, a purifier with a capacity of 5-10 liters per hour should work well. Larger families will want a unit with at least 15-20 liters per hour. Consider if you’ll be using the purifier for drinking only or for cooking and washing as well.
Type of Purifier
There are four main types of water purifiers: reverse osmosis (RO), ultraviolet (UV), carbon and sediment filters. RO purifiers use a semi-permeable membrane to remove contaminants, including bacteria and heavy metals. UV purifiers use ultraviolet light to kill bacteria and viruses. Carbon filters use activated carbon to remove chemicals and improve taste. Sediment filters remove particulate matter like dirt and rust. Many purifiers use a combination of these technologies for maximum effectiveness.
Quality and Certification
Look for a purifier that is certified to meet safety standards for contaminant removal, such as those set by the Water Quality Association (WQA) or NSF International. Higher quality purifiers will often come with longer warranties, up to 10 years for some models. Well-known brands are also more likely to have great customer support should you experience any issues.
Water purifier prices range from $50 for a basic pitcher filter up to $2000+ for an industrial reverse osmosis unit. For home use, you can expect to pay between $200 to $800 depending on the capacity and type of purifier. While more affordable options may be tempting, it’s best to invest in the best quality you can afford to ensure safe, clean water for your family.
Installation and Maintenance
Consider how easy the purifier will be to install and maintain. Most faucet-mounted, pitcher and countertop units are very straightforward to set up, while under-sink and whole-house options will require professional installation. All purifiers require filter changes every 6-12 months to continue working properly. Choose a model with filters that are affordable and easy to source.
At the end of the day, when it comes to finding the best water purifier dealers in Kannur who can set you up with a high-quality system that removes impurities and gives you clean, great-tasting water, GEPS Energy should be at the top of your list. We have the experience, selection, and service to meet your needs and give you peace of mind that your drinking water is safe and healthy for your whole family. Next time you turn on your faucet, you can feel good knowing that GEPS Energy and your new water purifier have got your back. So take a refreshing drink, your healthiest glass of water yet is waiting for you!
- Get your tap water tested to determine the contaminants present. This will help determine the appropriate purifier type.
- Decide if you want to remove only certain contaminants like bacteria or a wider range including heavy metals. RO purifiers offer the broadest range of contaminant removal.
- Determine how much purified water you need. Gravity-based and UV purifiers can handle the needs of small families while RO systems are better for larger volumes.
- Set a budget. Water purifier prices range from under ₹10,000 up to ₹50,000 for high-end RO+UV models.
- Replace filters as recommended, usually every 6-12 months. Clogged filters reduce effectiveness and can breed bacteria.
- For RO and UV purifiers, replace membranes and bulbs as directed. RO membranes typically last 2-3 years and UV bulbs 6-12 months.
- Clean storage tanks regularly to prevent the growth of mold and algae. Empty and rinse tanks with a disinfectant.
- Disinfect connections and spouts regularly by flushing with a bleach solution to kill any bacteria.
- Have an annual service check done by the dealer for RO and UV purifiers. Technicians can test filters, membranes, and sanitation to ensure optimal performance.